Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Ending n Beginning

Phew... Been so stress... I hve to ended my loooong relationship bcos there is no future for us both... But then isomething cross in my mind... Is the future things only my selfishness? Or is it a fact? Am I not trying so hard to fight for my relationship? Or I just haven't felt love that could make me sacrifice evrything.. But, it's done... I already said it... Then why something feels empty inside me... My fren said it's a normal thing to feel like that.. I'm still a human... even there's nothing to lose and the decision is pure out from my mouth... I just felt sorry for him... In the other hand.... Thanks to evryone who's been supporting me to ended this complicated relationship... Cos I should've ended long long time ago when I realize that there's no future for us.... I hate this part.... :) hope there is a new love for me.... N for him ......

No comments: