Saturday, May 23, 2009

-negative thought-

Wake up in the morning and I hve to hear some theory bout the negativenesss (is that word exist??) Well I've had fun thin month but hearing such a negative thought makes me wanna shouted n said come ooooonnn dude.. What's going on wit u!?! Life isn't and never gonna be easy but we hve to look in positive ways, at least.. Gosh I just really need time to relax... I'm waiting for end of july huaaaaaa... Oh and I hope my brain, mind, and soul won't be contaminated with such a bad thinking way....

1 comment:

adit said...

i agree, some people are so bitter i hate it! its bad enuff that sometimes we get ourselves lodged in an icky situation without having the words of a pesimist makes use feel worse! haha


oh the word you're lookin for is negativity, cor :)