Sunday, May 10, 2009

~Balance LIfe~

~opening theme song... supermassive blackhole:MUSE~

Wow... i can say this week is a really meaningfull week for me... people said that life's round like a circle... this week that happen to me.. i've been up and down but that makes me realize that i have colourful life like everyone else and my life ain't dull...... the best part is this week start with sad things and ended with happy things........... BUT (there's always but for everything isn't it....)

for those who read my previous diary... could notice that i'm a kind of person that hard to appreciate my life... not because i life in a hard position but i've been hard on myself.... for the pressure i had. okay sooo... the BUT is...

This happy feeling that i had.. is not a fair, true, or a right thing that i supposed to do.... maybe...
but the guilty n the pleasure.... is the best thing that i've ever felt since the last time i have it....and i think i still can manage that.. hope this is just my way to find the meaning of my life... i'm searching, hunting, and trying to be a better person.... I believe i will

We never know if we doing any mistake before we've done it...
Never trying something that you can do is the biggest mistake u'll done in ur life..... :)
for those bad or good is not our power to judge it.....
Peace ^_^

~~~many many thanks to someone who hold my secret ~~~~~~~~ luv ya X.O.X.O

2 comments:

adit said...

i think the most important thing about making mistakes is to actually realize you made one and have the courage to admit and plea for apology..

it takes a big heart to do that..

and being hard or expectant to yourself can be a good thing sometimes, better than too satisfied with yourself, then you'll be both obnoxious and snotty ;)

qoorie said...

auch... once again i got another wise word from you...
thanks for encourage me... for sometimes i always feel wrong about every step i take.... :)