Friday, May 1, 2009

superstitious

woah... it's been the 2nd day.. since my lil sister in hospital.... and for a thousand times i'll repeat it that I hate hospital....
I'm in a good condition when i enter that room.. and this morning i came home with a lil bit heat on my body.... and i can't take care my sister now... zzzz really miss her...
Okay the reason about why i hate hospital so much is because a "fairytale" that my mom ever told me... LOL.. actually it's a ghost story about how many times she saw 'things' in hospital.. and it came in a Nurse shape... geeeezz.. so for a long nite, i was awake... wondering if the nurse that came to check my sis is a person or a 'beeeeeeep' and here i am laying on my own bed typing in my blog.. that hopefully my sister will get well sooon ....

i miss u my cutie lil sister that sometimes annoyed me with her own jokes... love ya.......

No comments: