Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Weird feelings

Wow... these past 4 days been busy for me....
i hve to deal with my sis disease and my work...
my students hve exam and i have to prepare the practice for them..
can't sleep well of course. and I hve a lil fever here
so then.. my problem is ... I have a very super sensitive things with one of parent...
i dunno what did i do wrong.. but she seems avoid me..... but then i don't want to think about it
n it;s happen 2nd time.. and i still gonna hve to meet about 6 more times this month..
that means.... i have to say shit everytime i go there..... :)

never mind... i've been hard to myself lately... things happen so fast and i change myself, i denied a couple things i love to do and not so idealist anymore.. if i were a 'matter' i will be in gas state now.... and long time ago i was in solid state....
how come that happen... sometimes i missed myself back then when i'm in high school.. i have faith, i have fun, i have events too.... now.... older enough to understand a couple things in life.. only makes everything gone bad... i closed my treasure box and stop playing with my dream :(
sad isn't it... some ppl never want to admit that they life in the shadow... and sometimes all the success ppl live in their dream to.. they see world as a happy beautifull place.. but me... i see this.. as a big mess.. chaos... just wait to see when something will crash one click...

yeah.... sounds crap?!? the one who thinks this is a crap... they have crappier thought than this world already has.... u knowwww.... just admit it... it;s hard to see things go to an end when u haven't get anything done... but what's done? nobody know.... yeah nor u nor me......

No comments: