Friday, June 12, 2009

Enjoying home all day long!

Yap... That's correct... I'm not working today.. And when I asked my mom to go shopping with me, she said she gonna take my sist for swimming, even in the end it's raining...and my sist cancelled swimming... So I end up at my room watching How I met Your Mother season 4...
There is no coincidence, evrything happen for a reason rite? Guess wat... There's been traffic evrywheree so... I was so lucky didn't go anywhere ;)
Besides, I watched a very nice series... I like the story about 3 days later... Kinda insult Jesus, but hey...they surely got a point....I'll write the complete quote... Later... But I like the other story ... Here's the quote I like : you can't plan your life..... "U can't design ur life like a building
U just hve to live it and it will design itself" --- gosh I love this word so much.. Yeap n I'm still tryin to live my life ... And try not to design or planning perfectly my entire life... I know somehow fairytales not always hve a happy ending but at least they ever felt happy... No matter what my ending... I'll take it as my design... My only design of my life -- E.O.S

No comments: