Sunday, June 28, 2009

Can I ?

-Can I get my happiness with someone that hasn't understand what's the meaning of it?-
I'm in the middle of watching transformer
But my mind crossing all over things except the movie! Funny! Cos everybody is talking bout the movie... But, I'm not in the good mood for evrything!...

(Aaaaaa sam just said 'stop complaining!)

I shouldn't talk my sadness or my problems here, but no place for me to share.. I don't need a solution or someone to calm me or watever.... I just need to get this freaky things out of my mind!

I just know that many ppl haven't find the meaning of life... Isn't that what we should lookin for? Not money not all the good stuff in the world....
I hang out with someone, the X... Who loves to spend money to buy some xpensive branded things.... I've never dare 2 asked the purpose why X doing that things..

(Girls like dangerous boys! -mikaela)

Is someone get the price by outfit they used? Or by evry single xpensive things they own???
But then this is just my thought... If u can't get comfy with evry single things that u hve n tryin to fit into something that u can't even handle..... U just NOTHING ....
I hope I can change X... Can I? ................
I do miss something peacefull in my heart, mind and soul... But even I can't achieve that till the end of my life... I'm gratefull with evrything I've been through....
Evry sadness
Evry happiness
Evry joy
Evry anger, dissapointed
Evry love that I've been given or been taken from me
I'm gratefull for evry single of it!

Love! Smooooch!

No comments: