Tuesday, June 9, 2009

!Bad mood!

Yap! I'm waking up at 5am in the morning and I feel bad... Don't ask me why cos I don't even know..Why am I feel this way... Should I cry,laugh or angry? I still not know the answer... But one thing that I know for sure that today is going to be a long daaaaay....
This couple months 'something' tryin to play with my heart.... I said something cos I'm not so sure about... Is it destiny, wishes comin true or jokes or hope or whateva.... But one thing I learn is coincidence never exist!!! Every single thing happen for a reason.... And ready or not we hve to be prepared to choose... I was thinking bout my past (I'm not looking back.....) And I finally a lil bit understand... How life sometimes play with me.... How evrything can be a big chaos.... But that's the essence of life isn't it? Without that our life would be so dull.... I was too afraid to do mistakes (who's not anyway???) And that's why I'm always standing in the very safe position, I will not get hurt... O yeah.... But I'm loosing something... When ppl stop doing mistakes... They stop learning.... Coz in the end.... The one who's going to get hurt most is ME... I don't learn anything, I left behind and I can't turn back time whatsoever!
Aaaaaaahhh I'm babbling here... Yap! Wanna know why? Bcos I hve to shout and say somethiiiiiiing.... N I've troubled all my fren a lot with all my babbling before :(....
Tiredddddd.... Better stop here or I'm gonna crush my cellphone :)

No comments: