Sunday, June 21, 2009

New Life

Hello,

Hold on..... I'm not having a new life I just in the middle of program that has that theme!

Yeap... That's a lil bit scary and desperate to hear..... But, maybe for some ppl this is the only way to face their problem......

I've been join this program a couple times and all of them was never comin from my request... Either my frens called me to accompany or somebody just told me to come and not need any NO answer! (It's happen to me now :p )

I know,and fully understand that all of these are important for my life but then a part of me... That I've had taken care for such a long n hard way.... I can't just let it go... Even I know somehow evrything would be okay! I'm afraid confused and feel guilty at the same time.... Yeap... Another cloudy mind.... I hope I can get through thiz....

No comments: