Thursday, April 23, 2009

~imitation of life~

HI there... yeap... today i'm in my lowest mood which means... i really want to vanished from this world... like jumper maybe.... sometimes i'm thinking about how it would feel to erase someone entirely from this world.. not only death, but all about that particular person.... from memories and so on. If God really write everything on it, He could erase it... but people need to adapt which only can be learned by previous action... no memories mean nothing gonna move forward...

Well the reason i've been sensitive about my life is... actually i should be happy rite.. but nobody is happy enough with their life.. there always a thousand reason to deny a happiness.
Okay.. so the reason is.. are.. perhaps... :) hatred toward some ppl.... i've been underestimated about my ability in my field... i'm a tutor but yet one 'biatch' who also a tutor makes a statement about tutor is a fake teacher.. gosh..... what the hell wrong with you... eating her own shit...
and now i've been thinking to become a teacher... but i don't want my reason to be a teacher is because that biatch statement...
the other reason maybe these past days i loss my confidence.. like i've been try so hard but then it's not enough to impress no improvement... i think i'm gonna change my mood tomorrow
i don't like ppl anymore.. and i want to be a mean person... ------ that is only my thought.. lol that's why before all of my thought become real, i want to vanished... could someone erase me??? just erase... forget that i ever lived in this world...

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

No comments: