Friday, June 15, 2007

MyConfusedDay n Heart

Well this is actually not a big problem, just a simple case. I'm working part time, and i just fell dissapointed this morning. I offered my help for their moving.. into a new place, but then they just said would inform me.. which means i can't do anything else. I should have gone to my unive to do some thing.
THis morning i just found out that they have the usual class... which i don't know why they don't call me.. i know this sound ridiculous, but then i just felt being thrown away from the community.
Well actually that doesn't really matter, because sooner or later i have to quit from the job n start a full time job.
BUT Then.. my dissapoint feeling can't be cure..... ooooo i should be more carefull with this things. i was rejected without any concern here :)
I'm SAD

No comments: