Saturday, June 16, 2007

Another Wedding Ceremony 2

Today is a BUSY day... Very B.U.S.Y..
Well i already planned to wake up late today.. bcos nothing i should do.. so i wake up at 10. but then my fatheeeeeeeeeeeeeerr asked me to go with him to the market to buy couple of things for my mom's trip.... so.. i ate in a rush, i took a bath in a rush, n everything in a rush :D

When i was shopping, my BOss called me.. told me to come today for teaching.. :( what a day but bcos she asked me so desperately.. i finally say yes.. even that means.. i losssssst my chance to eat SEAFOOD (that's freee y know!!!!)..

N then.. the student came an hour later WHICH makes me ANGRY.. cos that SEAFOOD Things.. i should have come to the place to eat first uuuuuuuuuuuuukh!

then then then.. ukh i'm too tired to told all the story..
i went to sunday school for teaching, n then i'm in a rush to go to the WEdDing CereMony... which MY father's friend's SON.... marriage :o... my father again? uch... >.< is it FATHER's day today????????? GEEeeez what ever...

the thing is.... NothIng LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.