Thursday, March 26, 2009

Another miserable day!

Today... is a public holiday for Hindu's ppl. It's called Nyepi... or can be translated as Silence?
well in Bali this things will extremely different than the other days, but here in jakarta, just as crowded as any other days...

Anyway... i hate when my parents urrr no 'S' i guess.. cos only 1 person dominant for that ability..., okay i hate when parent messing up with my life.. control this and that.. I really don't like but i can't say even just a word to protest :p.. well that's the power of parent i guess. I just can shouted at HEreeeeeeeeeeeeee AAAAAaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrgggghhhhhh.
why why why and why. so many things i haven't done bcos they created so many boundaries.. sometimes i wish i was a rebell daughter.. maybe my life would even worse than now, but at least somehow i learn to fix it. Right now? I feel like i'm living in a gold cage.. a step that i taken always counted perfectly safe. no challenge, no damage, and no risk of course. But then, it's too late for me to regret every single step that i've taken... for i can't turn back time. :)

Well enough for that... i'm reading a book... by Paulo Coelho ; The witch of Portobello. Like any other his book, this one is very meaningfull too.. kind of describe my day.. but not that extreme..
maybe i'll write down some quote on the book someday...... :)
gotta go reading again.. just feel some mess up in my head......

luv.....Qoo

No comments: