Thursday, January 1, 2009

Now i knoe....

Happy nu year 2009 ALL.......
gosh it moves fast! yeap just another year past on ...

Got a happy and sad story,,, for this changing year... Noe i knoe the frens that just comin in need and not in deed :( my best frenz (for these past years i believe they were )..
But then the happy things are... i spent my new years eve with my bff hahahaha... She's everything that frens need... LOL...
Bout my frens... a bunch of guys... i'm hoping that somehow they will gave me an explanation bout the absence... but then i think it's over now.. They just a normal people now... a ppl that i know the name ... but i don't really know them! a perfect stranger for me!
aaah i hve the other fren too, she's been missing somehow.. i don't even know where she was but i think she has the reason (i still hoping that this positive thought can be rite). n i still pray for her, hope she can get through all of these hard times... :)

btw... the happy things are....... i played fireworks.. with my sister ... that's so fun... really fun cool and the best things is my sister were really happy... she's crying a lot to play that fireworks.. :)
a little travelling around city today and still she's so happy :)

urgh i'm so tired, a little bit sick too... think need some rest!

No comments: