Thursday, March 13, 2008

luck happens on unlucky day

hm... i got my tire bumpz 2 days ago.... i still feel curious bout how could all this things happen.
back then.. i realize that there's so much unpredictable things could happen.
so after i make some summarize ... i think i'm the one who's in charge for the 'tire' bumpz.
it's already late.. n i ran out my gasoline (yea rite double combo!) so i get hurry n then i face dead end of the road... (it's been fixed)... so i need to find another way.. n i move backward... i move fast... coz i'm so confident that there is no other thing back there...
but ooooops.. i think i hit somethin... it's pavement... ukh... so i go down from my car to check if somethin happen to my car.. but it's nothin.... my car's body still fine... n so i move...
after bout 5 km.... i heard somethin noisy from my car. sounds 'glutug' glutuk'... i thought it was my bumper .... but then the sound louder n louder... n i realize it was my TIRE oooooooooooooooo S***... i stopped n i checked........ ukhhhhhhhhh i call someone to tell me what should i do.. n then i got an idea bout move on and fine the service near there... bout a minute later there was 2 guy on a motorcycle... shouted at me.. n says bout my tire...
n they want to help me fixed it.. I'm soooooooooooooooo CONFUSED.. BIG CONFUSED. it's dilemma ... cos the road is soooooooo dark.. n there's not lot car passing the way.... in fact i hate that road... cos it's spooky at nite. so i'm confused going down or not.. but then i don't know why i just listen to that guy...
GUESS WHAT .......... they helped meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee LOL
i'm so luck huhuhu.. but still i'm a lil bit afraid....
i'm thank 2 everyone who helped me
n thx to GOD 4 everything...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.